- 【Set hand free with Voice Control,】Seamless compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. Use simple sentence to control your lights and free your hands.Even if not without voice control,You can do almost everything by PHONE APP, Wall switch also.Control your recessed smart light with ease anytime and anywhere
- 【16 MILLION COLOR Changing,2700K-6500K DIMMABLE】There are no limits with the smart life lamp: Choose from cool energizing daylight,warm relaxing light, amber night light for task lighting purpose , and the colorful and playful ambient RGB lighting.
- APP Intelligent Control,SET TIMERS AND SCHEDULES】①Download the Smart Life application to connect&enjoy intelligent control. ②Compatible only with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. ③The recessed color changing lights are grouped intelligently and controlled through the phone APP. ④Personalize timetable and light will switch automatically. ⑤Share with other devices in the APP, and share control lights between differentdevices. Turn on/off the Smart lights or trigger a programmed scene automatically at preset time
- 【Music,Game,TV,Movie,Game& Mic Snyc&LightShow】①The LEDSmart recessed lights can change the color with beat of the music or the sound of the game. ②This function is only applicable with APP. There is no built-in microphone or speaker.It is able to do light show when you play music,games,watching movie, TV. You put the downlight on and play the music function. It senses background sound beat,It instantly turn your home house party theme, mini stage,bar&ball room,theater,gaming soaking atmosphere
- 【High Quality,Easy Installation-No Hub Required】 9W (810Lumens), ultra thin housing no flicker, silent, 5%-100% dimming, instant start. Drivers and terminals,lamp are all ETL listed. Give you top security. Cut a hole in ceiling with 1:1 hole template; Connect the J-box to the cable; Use spring clip to fix lamp on the ceiling. Note: It is not compatible with the DIMMER switch, which will shorten the RGB Recessed Light service life.
WIFZIG 4″ Smart Recessed Lighting may look like a great choice on the surface, but the truth is that this product has serious issues that could end up costing you time and money.
For one, WIFZIG’s smart technology can be unreliable. The lights are supposed to dim or brighten based on your preferences, but many users report that the bulbs often flicker and won’t respond at all. This means wasted energy as well as an uncomfortable atmosphere within your home.
Another issue is with the installation process. It can be difficult to install WIFZIG’s recessed lighting properly, leading to potential safety hazards such as electrical shocks or fire risk if done incorrectly. Plus, wiring mistakes can be costly, making it potentially more expensive than other options on the market when factoring in potential professional labor costs from an electrician.
Finally, WIFZIG’s customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Many customers have reported long wait times and unhelpful responses from their customer service team when trying to resolve technical issues or get refunds for faulty products. This makes it hard to trust the company if something goes wrong with your purchase.
In conclusion, while WIFZIG 4″ Smart Recessed Lighting may seem like a good option at first glance, its unreliable tech and subpar customer service make it not worth the time and effort of installing them in your home.
Investing in another brand of recessed lighting will ensure better results without any of these hassles.